Rpsamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us on samp 68.0.176.111:7777 we are a rp server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Police App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Police App Empty
PostSubject: Police App   Police App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:34 am

Read this entire thread before applying, it will show if you haven't, and your application will be denied[/size]

Please observe these guidelines during the recruitment process:

- Your application must follow the correct format (found below), failure to follow this format will result in your application being denied.

- Before applying, ensure you have read fully the LSPD Manual, found here: http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=84

- The more effort you put into your application, the better your chances are of being accepted. If you're having trouble thinking of what to include in your application, look over the recruitment archives (found here: http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewforum.php?f=38) to see what other's have included in their applications. Do not simply copy someone else's application, we will notice and your application will be denied. Applications are your way of showing not just how good you are at RP, but also your language skills, maturity, etc. If you can't spell, or don't bother putting any effort into your application, it will be denied. This is particularly important for the final two IC questions, the answers to both of which should be paragraphs, not one line sentences. Be aware that you're unable to edit your posts in these section, so ensure you've read over your application carefully before submitting.

- Applications are there to allow other officers to leave feedback in a person's application, all non-officer replies will be deleted from an applicant's thread.

- Character birthdate assumes the ingame year is 2009. Ensure the D.O.B. field reflects this.

- If you fail to pass the written exam, you will need to wait one week from when you submitted your exam in order to reapply.

- If, after passing your written exam, you will move onto ridealongs. Ridealongs are a chance for you to impress us. We don't want suckups, we want people who want to be cops for reasons other than the power it brings. Have a story, roleplay with us, ask us questions. This is what the ridealong process is for.

- Anyone with a history of attacking Police Officers in any way, on any alt, without a valid RP reason, need not apply.

- Anyone who does not meet the level or skill requirements will be denied. This will be checked, and if you are found to be lying you will be perma-denied.

- I may deny your application for any reason.

This is the current application process, outlined here and detailed step-by-step below. (Note that this has changed slightly):

- Step 1: Post your application.
- Step 2: Wait for a senior officer to either accept or deny your application, and send you, your exam
- Step 3: PM your exam back to Nurgle, I will grade your exam, and assuming it passes, you will move on to ridealongs.
- Step 4: Do three ridealongs with officers. CADETS DO NOT COUNT AS OFFICERS FOR THE PURPOSE OF RIDEALONGS.
- Step 5: If the three officers post their approval of you, you will be hired as a cadet for two weeks to see how you handle being in the PD*

* If we currently have a large number of cadets, you may be asked to wait until one or more is promoted to full officer before being hired.

Step 1: Application.
This is the current LSPD application form. Your thread must include your character's full name somewhere in the title. (Updated slightly)
Code:
[size=150]IC Information[/size]
Full Name:
Date of Birth: (( REMEMBER ITS 2009 ASSHOLE ))
Current employment (if applicable)
Previous criminal record:
Education: (( Be unique here, don't put you have a Criminal Justice Masters or Law Degree ))
Why would you make a good police officer?
In your opinion, why do you think you would be an asset to the LSPD:

[size=150]OOC Information[/size]
Character Level:
SZR Gang Experience:
Time zone:
Hours online daily:
SA:MP RP Experience:
Do you understand that you can be fired without warning/notice? Yes/No*
Do you have ventrilo, with a working microphone? Yes/No*
Will your police officer account be your main character? Yes/No
Have you read and fully understood the LSPD Manual, and the Application Process? Yes/No*
List all previous characters/alts (Server Logs will be Admin Checked): If you don't want to list them in open forum then PM them to me.
Other Comments:

*If the answer to any of these questions is 'no', then do not bother applying.

Step 2
Unless myself or another senior officer has accepted your application, you should not be asking other officers when it will be accepted, or when you will be sent your exam

Step 3: The ExamCHANGED 10/14
This section is an examination of your general knowlege of basic police procedure, and how you will handle yourself in the field. You are graded on your originality, adherence to procedure (or witty lackthereof), and your general understanding of what the police actually do in Los Santos.

Step 4: The Ridealongs
You will do ridealongs with three different officers, preferably at different times. Interact with them, this is an RP server after all, and you're not likely to impress if you feel that quietness is the best way to show people your serious side.

Step 5: Recruitment and Training
Once either the Chiefs or a senior officer is happy with what you've obtained, you will either be hired, or placed on a waiting list until a spot opens up. You should be waiting for no longer than a week if we currently have a large number of cadets already in-training.

All new cadets will be thoroughly trained using a program created by FBI Agent Simon Longval, which will teach you everything you need to know about being an effective LSPD officer in detail. All further information from this point will be provided to you during your training.

DO NOT ANNOY OFFICERS ONLINE FOR A RIDEALONG, IF YOU ASK AN OFFICER AND THEY DECLINE, ASK ANOTHER OFFICER. IF NO OFFICERS CAN GIVE YOU A RIDEALONG, THEN SIT TIGHT AND WAIT. ANNOY US AND YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DENIED

IF YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT IN ANYWAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, OF ENGAGING IN A CYBER SEX ACT ON THE SERVER VIA SERVER LOGS OR ADMIN RECON. YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING IN WILL NOT BE GOOD

IF YOU PLAGIARIZE ANOTHER PERSONS APPLICATION, THAT MEANS IF YOU COPY SOMEONES ANSWER OR INFORMATION DIRECTLY FROM THEIR APPLICATION, YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR LIFE FROM APPLYING WITH THE LSPD.

Some other tips:

tithin wrote:
1) DO NOT POST YOUR THREAD IN THE FUCKING ARCHIVE.

I seriously cannot stress this enough. I will simply ignore it forever. I won't even read it, it could be an application that brings our great lord jesus down from on high, weeping at its beauty, and I'll still fucking ignore it.

2) Our exam is hard. Yes, yes it is. This is intentional. We do not want idiots in the PD. We want you to put some effort into your applications.

Here are some examples of good applications for people who made it in;

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5914 - Kitty Mason
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5679 - Kiera <Whatever her surname is this week>
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5411 - Landino Semunchi

And I'd honestly link you some terrible ones, but look at our archive. The vast majority are terrible.

3)

Quote:
What is the Law and what is Justice are at best distant cousins. Justice is an illusion, varies on your perspective. To some it feigns the idea we are equal and it is blind, to others justice has a joint bank account. In the end, we only enjoy such if it fits our purpose. So Justice is Retribution, Rehabilitation and
a deterrent or is it?

This phrase here alone is a knockback, when you copy and paste other peoples shit from the internet, FORMAT INCLUDED, that's a deny.

Further, I hate that statement with a burning passion because everyone thinks they're special by using it. Hint, you're not.

4)

From when I send your exam, you have three days to complete it. If it's not completed, I'll deny you for inactivity.

If you pass your exam, you have three days to complete three ridealongs and have them post in your thread. If they're not done in three days, you'll be denied for inactivity.

5) The minimum time between applications is one week, unless I, or a senior officer specifies more. Permadenied apps cannot reapply. We will simply deny it out of hand.

6) What do those tags mean?

[On-Hold] means that this members application is on hold, either from their side (not going to be around due to computer issues) or recruitment is on hold, and the applicant will be processed pending reopening.

[Exam] means I have sent the exam to a member.

[Ridealongs] means this member has to perform three ridealongs with an officer, and have those officers vouch for the member in their recruitment thread.

[Hired] means the member is now a cadet. This does not always mean they become a full officer, but are being given a chance to prove their worth.

[Denied] means that the applicant was denied, due to issues, either with the application, or the member itself.

[Denied-Inactivity] means that the members application was good, but either didn't return their exam or complete their ridealongs in the three alloted days.

[Laffo] means that this application is hilarious, usually for stupidity on behalf of the applicant.

[Permadenied] means that the applicant is barred from ever applying again. This can be overridden only on the vouch of a bigmin, or a senior officer (Lt or above).
Back to top Go down
https://rpserver.board-directory.net

Police App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rpsamp :: Public Services :: SFPD Recruitment-
Jump to: